new skin!
Finally done with this new skin.
Some codes ain't working well when I added the code to have "borders" around posted pictures.. the effects of some codes ain't corresponding correctly. As such, not really what I wanted this blog to look like and feel like.
But oh well.. nothing is perfect. (Although I don't know who invented the phrase "practice makes perfect".) Will try harder next time. At least I tried. Haha.
Bored. Damn bored.
The hell week is ending soon. Thank God.
Gotta go rest. Battle in the night.
Some codes ain't working well when I added the code to have "borders" around posted pictures.. the effects of some codes ain't corresponding correctly. As such, not really what I wanted this blog to look like and feel like.
But oh well.. nothing is perfect. (Although I don't know who invented the phrase "practice makes perfect".) Will try harder next time. At least I tried. Haha.
Bored. Damn bored.
The hell week is ending soon. Thank God.
Gotta go rest. Battle in the night.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home