another boring day
OMFG. I finally witness a sibey chio courtesan at Geylang just now while on the way home after having some beancurd in the area.
Nice figure, nice face and nice hair. Basket. Such a waste to be in that line at such young age. But then again, they're only making a living. I sympatise them sometimes.
I shall explore that area by foot with my bros when there is a chance. Yes, just to walk around to see, not engage in one. I'm a pure person. =) LOL.
Just hope there ain't CCU conducting raidings at the time. I don't wanna get arrested =/
Dammit. I update my lappy with the SP3 pack form the internet. End up, my interface becomes something like Windows 2000. Zzz.
Wave! I need your SP3 CD!!!! T.T
I've uninstalled Google Map from my Diamond. Dammit. My mobile data charge is a whooping $46.19 for just using it. Anyone have any idea how they charge? I don't use the GPRS service other than the Google Map.
Another boring day. My life is ending.
Nice figure, nice face and nice hair. Basket. Such a waste to be in that line at such young age. But then again, they're only making a living. I sympatise them sometimes.
I shall explore that area by foot with my bros when there is a chance. Yes, just to walk around to see, not engage in one. I'm a pure person. =) LOL.
Just hope there ain't CCU conducting raidings at the time. I don't wanna get arrested =/
Dammit. I update my lappy with the SP3 pack form the internet. End up, my interface becomes something like Windows 2000. Zzz.
Wave! I need your SP3 CD!!!! T.T
I've uninstalled Google Map from my Diamond. Dammit. My mobile data charge is a whooping $46.19 for just using it. Anyone have any idea how they charge? I don't use the GPRS service other than the Google Map.
Another boring day. My life is ending.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home