BAH!!!
I am damn pissed off at work today.
I swear I'll make the person wanna buy coffin and sleep if he were to call again with that freaking attitude.
明明就自己 never give enough information still dare 跟我大小声!!! 去给狗更吧你!!!
ROAR!!!
来人!!!把那头猪拖出去斩了!!!!
Alright. Enough of ranting out my steam. Thanks for enduring. Now for something light.
Was darn tired at work. Slept at 0300hrs and woke up at 0630hrs for work. And I was 15 minutes late. -.-
I'm basically.. A stone at work today. At least my mood is.
(Until the above incident happened)
I had a $10 crab meat fried rice for lunch.
Freshly peeled crab flesh, fresh prawns and sotongs.
Rice ain't oily and you won't get sick of it even after 10 mouths of it.
You can practically feel each grain of rice in your mouth.
(According to Deric, this is very hard to achieve in fried rice)
How cool is that?! Whats cooler? I got it for $5!!! XD
After work, had Claypot Frog Porridge and 鱼生 for dinner with Ken (my bro) opposite Pearl's Centre.
It was good.
Alright. Here is something to laugh off for ending the post. =D
I swear I'll make the person wanna buy coffin and sleep if he were to call again with that freaking attitude.
明明就自己 never give enough information still dare 跟我大小声!!! 去给狗更吧你!!!
ROAR!!!
来人!!!把那头猪拖出去斩了!!!!
Alright. Enough of ranting out my steam. Thanks for enduring. Now for something light.
Was darn tired at work. Slept at 0300hrs and woke up at 0630hrs for work. And I was 15 minutes late. -.-
I'm basically.. A stone at work today. At least my mood is.
(Until the above incident happened)
I had a $10 crab meat fried rice for lunch.
Freshly peeled crab flesh, fresh prawns and sotongs.
Rice ain't oily and you won't get sick of it even after 10 mouths of it.
You can practically feel each grain of rice in your mouth.
(According to Deric, this is very hard to achieve in fried rice)
How cool is that?! Whats cooler? I got it for $5!!! XD
After work, had Claypot Frog Porridge and 鱼生 for dinner with Ken (my bro) opposite Pearl's Centre.
It was good.
Alright. Here is something to laugh off for ending the post. =D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home