20090320 / Mundane Life
Mundane Life

Life is sorta empty. Ok I know this is not the first time I'm saying this. But! I really am feeling this way.

Everything seems so mundane. Yeap. Mundane's the word.

I'm actually so bored that I'm doing quizzes and jumping around tagging and commenting on stuffs in Facebook.

Need something to keep me from going insane.

The only time I feel alive is talking and going out with friends (which most of the time I'll have to wait till weekends)
or working (thanks to my very lively colleagues, they cheer me up at times, giving me a good laugh)

BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution