sagittarius - the promiscuous one
Woots. Woke up quite early today. And since there is nothing to do on the internet, I shall be a very boliao person blogging about some horoscope for myself.
Sometimes, a horoscope reading can give you a brief description of a person. Today, in this post, I shall show you some of the traits in me that I suppose I have.
The points in Bold will be those I acknowledged about myself.
The points that are Italic are those I think I have but ain't sure.
Sagittarius - The Promiscuous One
***
I think me and sis is abit crazy and boliao. Early in the morning typing the lyrics of the Teletubbies song on MSN. =S
I suppose I'm getting the crazy virus from my sis. Zzz.
Alright. Off to slack.
Sometimes, a horoscope reading can give you a brief description of a person. Today, in this post, I shall show you some of the traits in me that I suppose I have.
The points in Bold will be those I acknowledged about myself.
The points that are Italic are those I think I have but ain't sure.
Sagittarius - The Promiscuous One
- Spontaneous. - I suppose?
- High appeal. - Er.. depend on individual taste?
- Rare to find. - I suppose there are tons of Sagittaris around other than me.
- Great when found. - O RLY?
- Loves being in long relationships. - Hmmm...
- So much love to give. - Eh? The max is 100%?
- A loner most of the time. - Yup. Prefer to be alone most of the time.
- Loses patience easily and will not take crap. - Well well.. It is not a good trait eh? But I've been trying to hold it lately.
- If in a bad mood stay FAR away. - Yes yes. Do not step harder on my tail.
- Gets offended easily and remembers the offense forever. - Apparently, I'm a perfectionist in the way people talk and the words they use.
- Loves deeply but at times will not show it feels it is a sign of weakness. - Yah. Man's ego I suppose.
- Has many fears but will not show it. - Need I elaborate on this?
- VERY private person. - Yeap. Prefer to keep things to myself. IF I do share anything private, consider yourself a very good friend.
- Defends loved ones will all their abilities. - I'll try within my means.
- Can be childish often. - Yeah. I'm a comic and game fanatic afterall.
- Not one to mess with. - Revengeful heart I have.
- Very pretty. - I hope I ain't. I'll be gay.
- Very romantic. - I'm not really romantic. I find it troublesome.
- Nice to everyone they meet. - At least I try to be until they step on my tail.
- Their Love is one of a kind. - O RLY?
- Silly, fun and sweet. - Ah har! I don't know. ;)
- Have own unique appeal. (?)
- Most caring person you will ever meet! - I would try.
- Amazing in bed..!!! - Ahem... I'm inexperienced. XD
- Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying.
***
I think me and sis is abit crazy and boliao. Early in the morning typing the lyrics of the Teletubbies song on MSN. =S
I suppose I'm getting the crazy virus from my sis. Zzz.
Alright. Off to slack.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home