20080619 / an update after sometime
an update after sometime

Alright alright. I'm here to update, like finally. LOL.

14 June 2008

Woke up damn early to go temple with Dad and OldMdm to pay respect for my grandpa. Then went to Serangoon to have Fish Head Curry. Damn nice.

Dropped off at CP to do some sinful shopping. Here is what I bought.



After much SMS-ing friends and walking around in the M1 shop at CP. I finally made my decision to get this very sinful phone that made a hole in my pocket, the HTC Diamond.

So far so good. Did some tweakings to the phone to compromise my normal phone usuage. Still need more tweakings. =/

Met up with Anqi in late afternoon at AMK Hub for some bitching session. Then walked the whole day at Vivo to look for the HTC Service centre only to find out its outside Vivo and not in Vivo. Leg ache like shit.

18 June 2008

Came home in the morning from night shift. Had air-con therapy sleeping in my dad's room from 1300hrs to 1800hrs. Shiok-ness. It has been sometime since I slept with air-con on.

In the night, went HK Cafe @ Kovan with Wave and Wenbin for supper. Crapped as usual. Me and Wave go to Mediacorp for interview for host. Crap none stop. LOL.

Came home in a Merc Cab. How cool is that.

Our dear Wave is enlisting to CDO soon. Awww. His enlistment blues are coming. Haha. Feel the down-ness dude. LOL.

19 June 2008

Woke up damn early to do some stuffs despite sleeping at 5am. I'm turning God-like. =)

Will be going out in the afternoon to "walk the dog". If not, I'll face the high risk of guns pointing at me and getting shot for negligence. =x

I seriously think my memory is failing at an early age. Forgetting what I wanna do in less than a min or two like a goldfish. Basket, I'm turning "Celine" (Arrows ArseC). LOL!

Life sux and rox in some ways. What a balance of life. =S

Alright. Blog till here. Until again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution