something is wrong with me
To whoever-it-may-concern,
I just find it strange.
If you can't stand someone being attitude on the phone, the best solution is NOT call the person to chat. Why make your life so difficult?
I would feel irritated for you dude. =S
Period.
***
There is something damn wrong with me.
When I wanna sleep, I can't sleep.
When I don't wanna sleep, I feel like sleeping.
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!
I need some time to be secluded from the world. Damn. But I ain't having any time.
Something must be wrong with me. My temper is swinging from one extreme to another. Dammit. How long can I take this?! BAH!!!
Can I just die in my sleep? =/
I just find it strange.
If you can't stand someone being attitude on the phone, the best solution is NOT call the person to chat. Why make your life so difficult?
I would feel irritated for you dude. =S
Period.
***
There is something damn wrong with me.
When I wanna sleep, I can't sleep.
When I don't wanna sleep, I feel like sleeping.
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!
I need some time to be secluded from the world. Damn. But I ain't having any time.
Something must be wrong with me. My temper is swinging from one extreme to another. Dammit. How long can I take this?! BAH!!!
Can I just die in my sleep? =/



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home