Money Wasted
Today I bleedy wasted $20 taking cab to Old PA for IPPT. Damn waste money I know. But the journey from SK to Old Thomson is really a killer. I'll puke. (YUE)
Normally I'll just take cab it as a transportation luxury, but this time I'm feeling the pinch because..
It starting to rain HEAVILY halfway there and the IPPT was so-called cancelled due it. I bleedy did 2 stations only and am dismissed. =/
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO RAIN ON IPPT DAYS?! ROAR.
Nevermind. The only reward being there was that "Gulf Yankee" was there too! Yippie! =3
Went back to station for Inservice anyway. Not like it is really an off day today.
Had a little gym session after Inservice. Shiok. Although it is quite tiring. =|
Shall make some tea to relax and enjoy my night.
My $20~ T.T
Normally I'll just take cab it as a transportation luxury, but this time I'm feeling the pinch because..
It starting to rain HEAVILY halfway there and the IPPT was so-called cancelled due it. I bleedy did 2 stations only and am dismissed. =/
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO RAIN ON IPPT DAYS?! ROAR.
Nevermind. The only reward being there was that "Gulf Yankee" was there too! Yippie! =3
Went back to station for Inservice anyway. Not like it is really an off day today.
Had a little gym session after Inservice. Shiok. Although it is quite tiring. =|
Shall make some tea to relax and enjoy my night.
My $20~ T.T



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home