20081028 / SC Gathering
SC Gathering

From the Left to Right:
Snorlax (Suen), 6 Packed Machoke (Wilson), Pikachu (Lam),
Psyduck (Lim), Horny B*****d (Fadhli)

SC gathering today at AMK Hub.

I got tempted to buy a shirt at Spade instead of getting a bag which is what I really wanted. =/

Had lunch at S11. The standard of their western food had certainly dropped over the years. =S


Had a game of pool with the peeps. Fun. Wilson is good. Darn it. I got cursed by him and keep hitting the black ball in in the middle of the game. Zzz.

Then again, it has been sometime since I played pool. Mr Wave. When are you gonna gimme special training like last time? LOL.

Was playing pool and then they start playing the song 断点. Nostalgic.


Had dinner at a random coffee shop. Had western again. But this time, it is much nicer.

After which, left for home. End of report. =/

Alright. Tomorrow majong. HUAT AR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution