20090413 / Clearing the dust
Clearing the dust

Time to clean up some dust from blog. Been 2 weeks since I've last blogged.

Well, not like there is anything special to blog about...

...Maybe there is, like celebrating my sister's birthday on Good Friday.

Well shall not blog much about it since my sis already did.
Kindly click here to visit her post for it. =D



Basically my life for the recent days are quite the same.

1) Playing FF9 on my free time (I know its an old game, but its stil fun)

2) Restaurant City while doing [1](Addictive but I always face connection problems with it and that turns me down totally)

3) Going out to with friends/families to Bowl/Pool/Eat/Karaoke/Coffee/Slack

There is pretty much nothing to do in Sg with financial and freedom constrained.



Had dinner at Newton Circle last night with Pig and Jas straight after work.

Went to Kovan McCafe for Latte.

Proceeded to Hg Plaza for pool till 0430am today.

Slept at 0530hrs.

Woke up at 1400hrs.

And guess what..

I'M STILL FREAKING TIRED!!!

BAH.



ORD date is coming. Counting down to ORD.

Although many people thought I've already finished NS due to my very not-in-NS-image (my hair I presume. Its considerably long for serving NS.)

And they will start to go "why you serve so long" after I inform them I'm still serving. =.= Not like I wanted to get enlisted late ya know?

I have been asked many a times when is my ORD date. For goodness sake, can people quit making me repeating it? I'M COMPLETING MY SERVICE ON JUNE 2009!!!

And straight after that question it would be followed by another standard question which seriously is getting on my nerve; "What you gonna do after that?"

Like DUH X 6354763242374 (I'm randomly hitting my number pads for this, not like there is any significant meaning to the numbers)

Sometimes I just hope people would ask me questions that makes me at least have the impression that they are actually thinking before asking. What else after that they ask?!

Either I'll WORK or I'll STUDY. Like what other choices I have at the moment?
Start a business (I'm financially constrained at the moment) or rot my life away? (which ain't really practical in the current society)

And since I'm financially constrained.. I can't further my studies! Not like I have anything I wanna study in mind to start with.

In the first place, I'm not really a go-for-degree person (if you know me well enough). As much as it is now currently a "standard"/trend to have a degree to set a mark for yourself.
(Neither am I one who will encourage people to just stop at 'O' levels. Unless, you have some other source to gain specialised knowledge.)

That is why I plan to stay on the level of Diploma standard and go for the work force. In anycase, having a Diploma doesn't mean you're any smarter than others who don't. It is really the attitude in work and the initiative of self-improvement.

Alright. So after I managed to remain calm and "suggest" I'll work, here comes another very standard follow up Godly question; "what you wanna work as?"

DUH DUH X 438583453729374 !!!!

Like hell I know what job there is LEFT in the market from the date I ORD. I can't predict the economy! If could, I would be shaking my very sng leg in some other places long ago instead of being a commoner like now. (Not like I despise being a commoner).

Not like there is a choice and be picky of what I CAN work as in this kinda economy. Be happy you're even offered a decent job with a decent paycheck. When I mean "decent", it meant the job scope is justify-able for the pay. Of course, I ain't dumb to do more work for less pay. The input and output should justify each other.

Ok. I'm making a fuss outta it. Its actually nothing serious. But I've been asked these few questions soooooooooo any times that I'm getting frustrated over it. LOL.

Dang.



Alright. Off for night shift. Zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution