very short update
4th May
A picture speaks a thousand words...
Ok, maybe not till a thousand words. =S
Thats one picture taken from Weehong's birthday chalet. Saw quite alot of people I haven't been able to catch up with. And of course, met some new people too. XD
5th May
Made a trip down to PCC just to retrieve my belt for the following day's training at CCK. =S
Afterwhich, left for 681 HGA 8 to find Wave at the game shop he is helping out at.
Tell me dude, where to find such a bratha that accompanied you to whack flies till you close shop for the day? =
6th May
Woot. I'm darn worn out. Why is this so?
I'm tired. Really tired.
Life itself... Whats the true meaning of my existence?
Empty. Just so empty.
A picture speaks a thousand words...
Thats one picture taken from Weehong's birthday chalet. Saw quite alot of people I haven't been able to catch up with. And of course, met some new people too. XD
5th May
Made a trip down to PCC just to retrieve my belt for the following day's training at CCK. =S
Afterwhich, left for 681 HGA 8 to find Wave at the game shop he is helping out at.
Tell me dude, where to find such a bratha that accompanied you to whack flies till you close shop for the day? =
6th May
Woot. I'm darn worn out. Why is this so?
I'm tired. Really tired.
Life itself... Whats the true meaning of my existence?
Empty. Just so empty.
"My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment to find the journey's end, in my own salvation and your eternal slumber."
LOVELESS



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home