a very short update, once again
The longest journey of my way home yesterday.
I almost fainted on the way home. The gastric pain was too much to take.
Just came back from polyclinic and was diagnosed with stomach influx. Something like stomach inflammation I suppose.
Ok. Just to make a short update for Anqi's naggings. LOL.
Off to rest. Gotta stay at home today since I've got an MC. Zzz.
On a side note, this is the first time I take MC since I entered division. O.o
I almost fainted on the way home. The gastric pain was too much to take.
Just came back from polyclinic and was diagnosed with stomach influx. Something like stomach inflammation I suppose.
Ok. Just to make a short update for Anqi's naggings. LOL.
Off to rest. Gotta stay at home today since I've got an MC. Zzz.
On a side note, this is the first time I take MC since I entered division. O.o



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home