20080929 / just another random post
just another random post

F1 is finally over! And that marks the end of my duty too.

Good thing about the duty, FREE FOOD. LOL.
Breakfast, Lunch, Teabreak, Dinner and Desserts, all provided!
It taste better than my home food definately. =D

Guess whats for dessert? Coconut Jelly! Those that the Pasar Malam sell for $2+ per coconut but the amount of jelly is more and now its for FREE. =D

Seriously. I don't understand why there are lotsa people willing to squeeze by the side just to catch a glimpse of the race.

Worst still, some can just only hear the engine. (which is bad to the ear if exposed prolong) =/

Unless you've got the tickets to the grandstand, I would rather sit at home on a sofa with air-con blowing (which I can't) and watch the race on tv.

After the race still gotta squeeze in the crowded public transport and jammings on the traffic.

Oh well, people can tell me its about the atmosphere, but maybe its just me, I don't feel it. (Alright, I'm not really there physically, so maybe thats why I don't feel it)

Okay, so much from a none F1 fan here. So F1 fans, pardon me from my nonsense above. =)

***

Porridge and duck legs (which I didn't have) for lunch. Basically, I took plain porridge with nothing to go with it.


Nothing changed. Boring.

Life sucks. Empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution