ArseC got Sexposed
Once again. I've proven myself to be a very inconsistent blogger.
But then, its really mundane for me. Nothing much to blog about. I can't blog about work much since I'm not suppose to reveal by order.
Ok. That aside. The purpose of this post below.
A conversation with ArseC. Sexposed by me!
ArseC: go play Nostale
Me: wait my new com come first then I install. MacBook AIR~
ArseC: MacBook.. Seriously not gd for games
Me: I know. I talking cok. LOL.
ArseC: u need an arse to stuff ur cok rite?
so much cok to talk LOL
Me: eh.. shd be u need a cok to stuff ur arse
ur sentence structure -.-
ArseC: LOL. oops. i inexperience =x
no experience at all
*******
WAHAHAHA! ARSE!!! I'VE SEXPOSED YOU!!! =D
Getting heaty nowadays.
Alright. Gonna go shit and rest before night shift.
Tata.
But then, its really mundane for me. Nothing much to blog about. I can't blog about work much since I'm not suppose to reveal by order.
Ok. That aside. The purpose of this post below.
A conversation with ArseC. Sexposed by me!
ArseC: go play Nostale
Me: wait my new com come first then I install. MacBook AIR~
ArseC: MacBook.. Seriously not gd for games
Me: I know. I talking cok. LOL.
ArseC: u need an arse to stuff ur cok rite?
so much cok to talk LOL
Me: eh.. shd be u need a cok to stuff ur arse
ur sentence structure -.-
ArseC: LOL. oops. i inexperience =x
no experience at all
*******
WAHAHAHA! ARSE!!! I'VE SEXPOSED YOU!!! =D
Getting heaty nowadays.
Alright. Gonna go shit and rest before night shift.
Tata.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home