"Creative Lunch" by OldMdm
What is for lunch today?
"以前的小孩子都喜欢这样吃" porridge.
Basically, it is just plain white porridge and black sauce with pathetically little mince meat in it.
And viola~ that is the lunch OldMdm made today. How "creative".
Which part of my stomach look like "小孩子" to her?
Basically, OldMdm just used the above sentence to 带过 her "creative" lunch.
I'm damn hungry now. But to cook maggie mee at this time is very 不三不四 as it is near dinner time. Shucks.
Good Game.
Anyways. My Annual Leave is gonna end this week. Gotta get my lazy bum back to work.
I hope I haven't forget how to work. I'm recently suffering from VERY ULTIMATE short term memory.
Team chalet is tomorrow. Looking forward to throw Suen and Darryl down the pool. LOL.
Shall rest up for now. Playing too much Private server Maple. Makes you feel idiotic to play the original Maple which take ages to level. =/
"以前的小孩子都喜欢这样吃" porridge.
Basically, it is just plain white porridge and black sauce with pathetically little mince meat in it.
And viola~ that is the lunch OldMdm made today. How "creative".
Which part of my stomach look like "小孩子" to her?
Basically, OldMdm just used the above sentence to 带过 her "creative" lunch.
I'm damn hungry now. But to cook maggie mee at this time is very 不三不四 as it is near dinner time. Shucks.
Good Game.
Anyways. My Annual Leave is gonna end this week. Gotta get my lazy bum back to work.
I hope I haven't forget how to work. I'm recently suffering from VERY ULTIMATE short term memory.
Team chalet is tomorrow. Looking forward to throw Suen and Darryl down the pool. LOL.
Shall rest up for now. Playing too much Private server Maple. Makes you feel idiotic to play the original Maple which take ages to level. =/



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home