Stone Day
Duration:
20081207/0600hrs to 20081208/0600hrs
Subjects Involved:
1st Shift: Me, Wave and Anqi
2nd Shift: Me, Jas, Joanne and Des
Facts:
Just came home from Jas's place.
Fell asleep at her place. Too tired.
Slept for less than 3 hrs after I came home from shift.
Fish Ball soup for breakfast.
Sashimi for lunch.
Pancake for high tea.
Pizza for dinner.
Espresso Frap for "dessert".
Ice Milo for "late supper"
Analysis:
A day of food and drinks. And my face is getting rounder and rounder.
I suppose I need such a break. Need some space to breathe. A little mentally drained.
Basically stoning.
Classification:
Stone Day.
20081207/0600hrs to 20081208/0600hrs
Subjects Involved:
1st Shift: Me, Wave and Anqi
2nd Shift: Me, Jas, Joanne and Des
Facts:
Just came home from Jas's place.
Fell asleep at her place. Too tired.
Slept for less than 3 hrs after I came home from shift.
Fish Ball soup for breakfast.
Sashimi for lunch.
Pancake for high tea.
Pizza for dinner.
Espresso Frap for "dessert".
Ice Milo for "late supper"
Analysis:
A day of food and drinks. And my face is getting rounder and rounder.
I suppose I need such a break. Need some space to breathe. A little mentally drained.
Basically stoning.
Classification:
Stone Day.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home