20090416 / Hiatus
Hiatus

To all readers..

as much as I would love to update my blog..

it would be hard for me to even be on MSN or facebook from today onwards. (yes, literally today)

as my internet connection at home will be cut off soon. (not that I didn't pay the bills though, for some other reason)

As such, my blog will be on hiatus until further notice... (from what I've heard, it could be one or two months later) unless if I'm going somewhere with internet access and a computer.

So yeah.. If there are anything of importance, do call or text me instead of Emailing me.


Now now.. look at the time.. its freaking 0410 hrs and I'm still online. 2 hours to prepare for work! I'm so damned.

Alright! Time to go.


P.S. I'll still visit my tagbox and facebook with my mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution