20090615/Afternoon
Proceeded to PCC with Demon to get my Pink I/C. Finally, after two years. I'm so skinny in the photo. Not to mention I have a bird face back then. =/
Proceeded to Shuis Ling, after I'm done with the stuffs at PCC, for my last (might be) butter pork rice there.
Proceeded to Smith St's 美食街 for 汤圆.
20090615/Late Afternoon
Boarded bus 80 from Chinatown to Sim Lim Sq to check out DIY Desktop price.
20090615/Evening
Proceeded to Rivervale Mall to get a cup of red tea alone.
Proceeded to Demon's place for Mahjong with Mel and Eric. Lost S$4/-
20090615/Late in the Night
Proceeded to Punggol for supper with Demon. Had fried hokkien prawn noodle, fried omelette with oysters and a cup of iced coffee.
20090616/Past 12 midnight
Rot at home.
Remarks
That's all.
Proceeded to PCC with Demon to get my Pink I/C. Finally, after two years. I'm so skinny in the photo. Not to mention I have a bird face back then. =/
Proceeded to Shuis Ling, after I'm done with the stuffs at PCC, for my last (might be) butter pork rice there.
Proceeded to Smith St's 美食街 for 汤圆.
20090615/Late Afternoon
Boarded bus 80 from Chinatown to Sim Lim Sq to check out DIY Desktop price.
20090615/Evening
Proceeded to Rivervale Mall to get a cup of red tea alone.
Proceeded to Demon's place for Mahjong with Mel and Eric. Lost S$4/-
20090615/Late in the Night
Proceeded to Punggol for supper with Demon. Had fried hokkien prawn noodle, fried omelette with oysters and a cup of iced coffee.
20090616/Past 12 midnight
Rot at home.
Remarks
That's all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home