Update after the Hiatus
It would seems that I've been leading a very healthy life ever since my internet connection's termination.
Been sleeping early and reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons to past time. And gosh, its a jolly good book to read. It is not a very newly published book though; been around for sometime. Da Vinci Code might be the next book for me most probably.
Sam did a Shiseido black mask for me yesterday night. And it feels good to see those digusting oily dirt crap being pulled out!
Yes, I'm currently at my mother's place. Came to the west side of the small red dot to visit my beloved maternal grandmother after some time. She called me a few days back asking about me. And I'm some what guilty for not visiting or calling her to ask about her.
We had dinner out yeseterday and food was good. Snap shots are in my mobile, but am lazy to load it into my sis's laptop. Every minute of the internet is precious in my case. Slept through the night with the black mask and air conditional blasting. These are considered luxuries that are seldom obtainable at the North East.
Shall be returning to the North East in awhile's time. Back to the world.
Tomorrow's gonnabe a long day. Why did I even agree on it? I wonder..
Been sleeping early and reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons to past time. And gosh, its a jolly good book to read. It is not a very newly published book though; been around for sometime. Da Vinci Code might be the next book for me most probably.
Sam did a Shiseido black mask for me yesterday night. And it feels good to see those digusting oily dirt crap being pulled out!
Yes, I'm currently at my mother's place. Came to the west side of the small red dot to visit my beloved maternal grandmother after some time. She called me a few days back asking about me. And I'm some what guilty for not visiting or calling her to ask about her.
We had dinner out yeseterday and food was good. Snap shots are in my mobile, but am lazy to load it into my sis's laptop. Every minute of the internet is precious in my case. Slept through the night with the black mask and air conditional blasting. These are considered luxuries that are seldom obtainable at the North East.
Shall be returning to the North East in awhile's time. Back to the world.
Tomorrow's gonnabe a long day. Why did I even agree on it? I wonder..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home