Pain like anything!
It would seems that I often would get rewarded with injuries somewhere on my body from playing basketball.
This time, this injury is quite serious.. as compared to the minor ones I often received from playing.
My left ankle is swollen like pig trotter! T.T
The last time I had a swollen ankle was... Secondary 2? Long way back.
Shall proceed to the clinic tomorrow morning. Hope I can get MC for it. Like 2 days would be good. Haha. I don't wanna hop around in station. =/
Alrighty. Shall rest. Good night friends.
It would seems that I often would get rewarded with injuries somewhere on my body from playing basketball.
This time, this injury is quite serious.. as compared to the minor ones I often received from playing.
My left ankle is swollen like pig trotter! T.T
The last time I had a swollen ankle was... Secondary 2? Long way back.
Shall proceed to the clinic tomorrow morning. Hope I can get MC for it. Like 2 days would be good. Haha. I don't wanna hop around in station. =/
Alrighty. Shall rest. Good night friends.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home