20090629 / four days Never Work Again event
four days Never Work Again event

As what a few of my clicks have realized, I've been missing virtually and socially for the past four days.

What have I been doing? Shall be revealed.



Working at a seminar event at Expo.

Ironically, the seminar's called "Never Work Again" by a speaker T.Harv Eker.

I must say he is a very good speaker. With full of energy and entertainment. Not to mention his content is excellent too. Yes or yes?

There are also other guest speakers in the seminar. Nice. It is like a 武林大会 of those successful speakers.

Learnt things that are very useful from the speakers and the best part is, I learnt it for FREE while the participants have to pay a few thousand bucks for those. XD

I've realized there are some very good investments brought up from the speakers. Though, you'll need a few grand to make it.
(which I don't have it at the moment. will have soon. such confidence.)



Enough of the introduction of the seminar. Now to the work.

Was fun working at events. Although it is sorta tiring to wake up early and going back late. Work load there was acceptable. At least me. Nothing too difficult to do.

Not to mention. it is always fun to work with people you know. (yup, I worked with Demon and Jimmy, a friend of Demon)

Knew a few nice people there who are also working/volunteering for the event. Most of them are friendly and crappy just like us. LOL

Of course, when there is a positive side of working, there'll always be a negative.



Some rich farts participants can be such a bitch at times. (read: SOME)

I'll just say one of the most irritating thing: to bring in food and drinks when the signage "NO FOOD/DRINKS ALLOWED" is right at the entrance

And moreover, it had been announced through the microphone. We allowed bottled drinks but still some participants tried their luck and wanna argue bringing in a covered cup drinks. (like Coffee Bean's)



The most fun part was doing luggage collection point at the last day. Me, Demon and Jim together with an Indian worker, Abdul, was manning the point.

I shall leave out the content of what we spoke to Abdul. (things do turn sensitively funny here. That is, if you know me, you'll know what I'll do or say to them.)



Overall, I won't mind working at such an event again during free times.
(of course, pay me!)

Knowing people there is a plus point. You know, once you reach a certain point of life, you would wanna make more friends to expand your social circle. Life should be full of different people leaving foot prints on you. (not physically stomping on you, literally.)

Along that, with other plus points such as the enriching, educational and motivating lessons for free and not to mention that the food is provided.




OH! Randomly. New HTC HERO!
Heres the link: http://www.htc.com/europe/product/hero/overview.html



Until next time! Pictures will be on Facebook. After I've finishing adding the acquaintances on Messenger and Facebook. Provided they send me the pictures. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution