I suppose I shouldn't be brooding over it for too long.
Life goes on.
Its a shame. Just yesterday, I actually ___ed in front of colleagues over breakfast.
Its hard to hold it after all.
Come to think of it, its the first time I reacted this way?
But am fine today. At least it held.
It is one sided after all.
It is fine Janson. It will all get better in time.
I should strengthen my resolve.
Life goes on.
Its a shame. Just yesterday, I actually ___ed in front of colleagues over breakfast.
Its hard to hold it after all.
Come to think of it, its the first time I reacted this way?
But am fine today. At least it held.
It is one sided after all.
It is fine Janson. It will all get better in time.
I should strengthen my resolve.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home