can't be bothered
Disclaimer:
Below is of pure coincidence that I wanted to blog about for the day and it has totally no arrows to people who are NOT guilty about it.
Caution:
Read at your own risk.
If you are those sensitive people that still feel that I'm referring to you, please refrain from scrolling down your browser any furthur. Click the top right corner with an "X" in it NOW.
Ok. I've warned you. For all you know, I might be referring to OldMdm. =x
I just can't be bothered talking to narrow minded people. They just feel they are right and just filter away whatever I have to say or just come out with another arguement statement to justify their "reality".
So in the first place, why should I even bother giving comments when you throw me a problem you're facing? I might as well keep mum and let you live in your belief till you get hurt by your own reality. Ignorance.
It is either one is too stubborn to listen, refuse to face the fact or just plain 迟钝。
Alright. Enough of my thoughts. This is just HOW I FEEL.
Gotta go sleep.
God bless me in my sleep. No more strange dreams. Amen.
Below is of pure coincidence that I wanted to blog about for the day and it has totally no arrows to people who are NOT guilty about it.
Caution:
Read at your own risk.
If you are those sensitive people that still feel that I'm referring to you, please refrain from scrolling down your browser any furthur. Click the top right corner with an "X" in it NOW.
Ok. I've warned you. For all you know, I might be referring to OldMdm. =x
I just can't be bothered talking to narrow minded people. They just feel they are right and just filter away whatever I have to say or just come out with another arguement statement to justify their "reality".
So in the first place, why should I even bother giving comments when you throw me a problem you're facing? I might as well keep mum and let you live in your belief till you get hurt by your own reality. Ignorance.
It is either one is too stubborn to listen, refuse to face the fact or just plain 迟钝。
Alright. Enough of my thoughts. This is just HOW I FEEL.
Gotta go sleep.
God bless me in my sleep. No more strange dreams. Amen.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home