moodswings
Been quite moody lately. Absolutely no mood to do anything.
The only thing I look forward to is every Friday whereby OneManga.com releases a new episode of Naruto and Bleach. And occassionally Highschool of the Undead.
Went down to Tampines West CC this afternoon to find Ben. Played a game of Go with YuanHua. Long time since I played it. Managed to steal a win though =D
Afterwards, I accompanied Ben to Suntec to meet his friends. Went to take a look at the cosplay shop and sword shop. Man.. The length of Sephiroth's sword is like taller than me can. (Sephiroth is the main antagonist of the famous Final Fantasy VII)
I was left alone when Ben met up with his friends to catch Dark Knight. Didn't had the mood to watch movie.
Wandered around for awhile and decided to make a move back home.
That marks the end of my day.
Sigh. What kinda world is this. Such no life. Or is it just me?
A chaos is coming into my life now. I wonder.. this time.. how big would it be..?
Sighhh.. I'm gonna suffer a greater depression than now soon.
Dammit. I can't hold it back any longer.
ROAR!!!
The only thing I look forward to is every Friday whereby OneManga.com releases a new episode of Naruto and Bleach. And occassionally Highschool of the Undead.
Went down to Tampines West CC this afternoon to find Ben. Played a game of Go with YuanHua. Long time since I played it. Managed to steal a win though =D
Afterwards, I accompanied Ben to Suntec to meet his friends. Went to take a look at the cosplay shop and sword shop. Man.. The length of Sephiroth's sword is like taller than me can. (Sephiroth is the main antagonist of the famous Final Fantasy VII)
I was left alone when Ben met up with his friends to catch Dark Knight. Didn't had the mood to watch movie.
Wandered around for awhile and decided to make a move back home.
That marks the end of my day.
Sigh. What kinda world is this. Such no life. Or is it just me?
A chaos is coming into my life now. I wonder.. this time.. how big would it be..?
Sighhh.. I'm gonna suffer a greater depression than now soon.
Dammit. I can't hold it back any longer.
ROAR!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home