Buy Coffin and Sleep!
Seriously, I think we should start to filter off foreigners that wants to be a PR but do not speak or understand English. Not necessary they would have to speak very good professional English.. but how about at least a Primary school standard minimum?
I can't stand foreigners come shooting their own native language in a machine styled manner. Not only it causes in convenience to theirselves, but to the person on the receiving end trying hard to understand what in the blue hell they are trying to say.
Face it. English is an International language. It is a standard. Educated personal around the world speaks at least English.
No doubt we are a multi-racial/language country , thanks to our welcoming of foreign talents (which I don't really mind, really), but! You think, for example (and since I'm a chinese), every Chinese WILL know what does, Smith Street or Waterloo Street or Golden Mile Complex is in Chinese?!
Imagine how terrible will it be if someone speaks to you in native chinese AND in a machine gun manner. Well, at least, I do. I experienced it just today at work. Zzz.
Of course, I'm not saying all foreigners are like that. There are those who can speak and understand English. And I am greatful for their hardwork and effort to at least learn them.
But I totally despise those that comes and can't communicate and still wanna be cocky about it. Really is "buy a coffin and sleep" for those kinda person.
If you're in a foreign country. Be humble and respect locals! Same goes for those travelling overseas. Don't think we're nobles or anything.
Alright. Enough ranting. LOL. XD
I can't stand foreigners come shooting their own native language in a machine styled manner. Not only it causes in convenience to theirselves, but to the person on the receiving end trying hard to understand what in the blue hell they are trying to say.
Face it. English is an International language. It is a standard. Educated personal around the world speaks at least English.
No doubt we are a multi-racial/language country , thanks to our welcoming of foreign talents (which I don't really mind, really), but! You think, for example (and since I'm a chinese), every Chinese WILL know what does, Smith Street or Waterloo Street or Golden Mile Complex is in Chinese?!
Imagine how terrible will it be if someone speaks to you in native chinese AND in a machine gun manner. Well, at least, I do. I experienced it just today at work. Zzz.
Of course, I'm not saying all foreigners are like that. There are those who can speak and understand English. And I am greatful for their hardwork and effort to at least learn them.
But I totally despise those that comes and can't communicate and still wanna be cocky about it. Really is "buy a coffin and sleep" for those kinda person.
If you're in a foreign country. Be humble and respect locals! Same goes for those travelling overseas. Don't think we're nobles or anything.
Alright. Enough ranting. LOL. XD



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home