Just Another Update
Woot. Totally overslept for IPPT today. Well, not that I could pass anyway. XD
Ong is so gonna kill me for lending his shoes. LOL.
Received an early X'Mas pressie from Grace yesterday. (Because of the gift, I'll use your name for once instead of Mala. Opps =X)
Woot. Another set of Doraemon mousepad and cushion.
Seems that I've made a good spokesman of Doraemon. Haha. Mousepad was of a different design though.
Appreciate it girl. Thanks.
Thanks to me dear sista, I've been listening to this song. Share it with ya guys! =D
3 more days to X'Mas! But I'm working on that day. Shucks. =S
Gonna go rest for night shift later.
Byes~
Ong is so gonna kill me for lending his shoes. LOL.
Received an early X'Mas pressie from Grace yesterday. (Because of the gift, I'll use your name for once instead of Mala. Opps =X)
Woot. Another set of Doraemon mousepad and cushion.Seems that I've made a good spokesman of Doraemon. Haha. Mousepad was of a different design though.
Appreciate it girl. Thanks.
Thanks to me dear sista, I've been listening to this song. Share it with ya guys! =D
3 more days to X'Mas! But I'm working on that day. Shucks. =S
Gonna go rest for night shift later.
Byes~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home