The Sending
Sent Wayne off yesterday at the airport.
There is this feeling that a good friend in your life will be away from your circle for 4 good years. I almost dropped a tear on Louis's car, but I managed.
She must had felt deeper. But thats the way it is.
I'm happy that my prediction was right. I'm glad. Somehow.
Had porridge again for lunch. It has been consecutively 3 days. When I asked, the same answer "what else to eat?". Can't the reply be more creative. I believe noodles can be eaten. I believe rice can be eaten. Stupid tradtitional mindset. Farting machine.
Apparently I'm not in my best of moods. Fuck.
2 more days and I'll turn old.
I wonder if my heart remains cold.
Inside my mind it wasn't told.
With this my story will fold.
There is this feeling that a good friend in your life will be away from your circle for 4 good years. I almost dropped a tear on Louis's car, but I managed.
She must had felt deeper. But thats the way it is.
I'm happy that my prediction was right. I'm glad. Somehow.
Had porridge again for lunch. It has been consecutively 3 days. When I asked, the same answer "what else to eat?". Can't the reply be more creative. I believe noodles can be eaten. I believe rice can be eaten. Stupid tradtitional mindset. Farting machine.
Apparently I'm not in my best of moods. Fuck.
2 more days and I'll turn old.
I wonder if my heart remains cold.
Inside my mind it wasn't told.
With this my story will fold.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home