20081224 / Merry Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve to all my family and friends!


Met up with Piggy and Hama (Piggy's colleague) for supper last night in town after meeting with Sy.

Ate till quite late. I'm surprised that there is another human locally that has a sense of taste and smell identical to Piggy's =.=

Shared a cab home with Piggy.

Came home and was totally knocked out.

I totally slept till now. And this resulted in me having insufficient time to hunt pressie for friends. (What a great excuse. I know.)

Arghhh. My inner cheek is swollen. Hurt like crap everytime I bite. =(

And I'm having porrdige now again! ROAR. Shall not complain on a Christmas Eve. =D


Shall stop here.

Once again...


MERRY
CHRISTMAS
TO
YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
~
~
~
!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speak Up!

ShoutMix chat widget

Connections
Samantha
Wave
Angela
Celine
Leonard
Luxuan
Adelene
Alixues
Chantal
Claryn
Fengmei
Giggs
Janice
Jayme
Jeff
Jez
Linh
Mavis
Serene
Seth
Vell
Zhengwei
Fadila
Nazri
Shaiful
Weixian

eXTReMe Tracker © 2008 JanchBalls | Some Rights Reserved |
Best viewed in Internet Explorer 6.0 or above at 1024 x 768 screen resolution