I'm still Alive
WOOOO~~~!!!
It feels good to be typing on a laptop again! (For leisure, not for work of cus..)
Darn! Mobile blogging ain't good at all!
Very much thanks to Mak Fadila for allowing me to use her lappyat work. =D
I realised I'm practically a dead person at home without laptop and internet connection. Basically sleeping my day through. How healthy am I. (Aside from the fact that I'm having stomach problem recently, keep lau-sai-ing. T.T)
I'm considered half dead now since I'm still able to use my mobile to access Messenger. How "fortunate".
Loading one page of comic at OneManga takes about 1 minute on my mobile. Zzz. (Not to mention the pictures are damn small and I have to keep zooming in)
Chinese New Year is coming.. and I have not buy any new year clothes. I seriously need to expand my wardrobe. =/
Oh.. I did the duty for the countdown. What an experience. =/
I really do not feel the need to squeeze through the crowd and ta-han being a tuna-in-a-can just to watch 8 minutes of flame sparkling in the sky.
What's wrong with watching it from far? =/
And some people would complain about the squeeze. I mean, they should already anticipate it if they wanna watch the "famous" fireworks at a hotspot. Don't they?
Alright. Just ranting about the nonsense the crowd would give. Haha.
Just a little update for my readers to see I'm actually alive. (Although dying, spiritually.)
Thats all for now. =|
Kindly tag, I can actually read they on my mobile. =D
It feels good to be typing on a laptop again! (For leisure, not for work of cus..)
Darn! Mobile blogging ain't good at all!
Very much thanks to Mak Fadila for allowing me to use her lappy
I realised I'm practically a dead person at home without laptop and internet connection. Basically sleeping my day through. How healthy am I. (Aside from the fact that I'm having stomach problem recently, keep lau-sai-ing. T.T)
I'm considered half dead now since I'm still able to use my mobile to access Messenger. How "fortunate".
Loading one page of comic at OneManga takes about 1 minute on my mobile. Zzz. (Not to mention the pictures are damn small and I have to keep zooming in)
Chinese New Year is coming.. and I have not buy any new year clothes. I seriously need to expand my wardrobe. =/
Oh.. I did the duty for the countdown. What an experience. =/
I really do not feel the need to squeeze through the crowd and ta-han being a tuna-in-a-can just to watch 8 minutes of flame sparkling in the sky.
What's wrong with watching it from far? =/
And some people would complain about the squeeze. I mean, they should already anticipate it if they wanna watch the "famous" fireworks at a hotspot. Don't they?
Alright. Just ranting about the nonsense the crowd would give. Haha.
Just a little update for my readers to see I'm actually alive. (Although dying, spiritually.)
Thats all for now. =|
Kindly tag, I can actually read they on my mobile. =D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home