Random Update
BAH~
Am at BLP now. Decided to come after work yesterday.
Thanks Juherman for the ride home.
Was feeling damn sick at work yesterday. Have not recovered on the Eve I suppose.
38 degree is no joke for my body now. =/
I think I needa start exercising. I actually strained my hamstring just by sitting down and sprained my neck. 老人的身体一个。 =.=
And I suppose I strained my eyes too. It hurts when its closed. =S
Mom made some pork ribs and duck for dinner. Was good. BUt eating has been painful for me thanks to my inner cheek ulcer. Dammit.
I seriously hate growing ulcers in my mouth. (I would hate ulcers growing any part of my body too though)
BAHHH. Gotta work night shift today. On a Friday night. Zzz.
Ok, I realised I've no 重点 for this post. Just random posting since I've nothing to do at the moment.
I need a hug badly at night.
Am at BLP now. Decided to come after work yesterday.
Thanks Juherman for the ride home.
Was feeling damn sick at work yesterday. Have not recovered on the Eve I suppose.
38 degree is no joke for my body now. =/
I think I needa start exercising. I actually strained my hamstring just by sitting down and sprained my neck. 老人的身体一个。 =.=
And I suppose I strained my eyes too. It hurts when its closed. =S
Mom made some pork ribs and duck for dinner. Was good. BUt eating has been painful for me thanks to my inner cheek ulcer. Dammit.
I seriously hate growing ulcers in my mouth. (I would hate ulcers growing any part of my body too though)
BAHHH. Gotta work night shift today. On a Friday night. Zzz.
Ok, I realised I've no 重点 for this post. Just random posting since I've nothing to do at the moment.
I need a hug badly at night.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home